Sunday, February 7, 2010
♥ 10:07 AM
Today is so the boring sak . Seriously . Dahlah haikal kejer hari nie . Tyme break jekk dier msg aku . Maybe im not use to be left alone and he's not texting me . thats why aku rase mcm siak if he didn't text me . Agy 2 more days , is haikal's TP . hopefully dier pass . Amin !! Aku pon boley tumpang gembire and tumpang motor skali . haha . I got a new helmert ! weeeeeeeeee~ But if he tak pass pon , its okey . Can try again next tyme . I tak kesah if you got motor or tak . I still want you . I sayaaaaaaaaaang you ! mwarkx! (:
10 more days to my ITE results and 12 more days to loves birthday .I don't know whether i can buy for him present ker tak sey . totally broke sia skrg . Nak topup ezlink pon takde sen . hais ! Or maybe i can bake cupcake for him ? hmm . we'll see . Orang kate lau present kite buat sendiri agy bermakne dari kite beli kan ? somemore cupcake boley makan . kenyang sikit . haha . okey2 . I know what to do now . hehe ! Hopefully he wont read . Normally dier tak suke bace crap2 things . So , fingers cross . Hee! okey. sambong naruto !! byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.