Friday, March 5, 2010
♥ 7:55 AM
Dear Love ,
If you reading this , Im sorry . I tak bermaksud untok tipu you . seriously . He's just a friend . Sorry i dodn't tell you . I tak tau mcm ane nak bilang . Tadi , i trip giler . Really sorry i tipu you . If i nak sangat nan jantan2 pat luar sane . I won't Patch up with you . Even if i contact nan jantan2 laen pon, youmaseh pat dlm hati i . They're nothing to me . After this incident , I don't expect you to trust me . If you tak trust i langsong pon , i wont mind . I don't expect you to love me like you use to . But please , jangan tinggalkan i . I sayang you sangat2 . Im sorry i lied .
Your truly ,
Amira .