Saturday, March 27, 2010
♥ 6:15 AM
Do you guys believe in jodoh ?? I do ! And i think , aku dah jumpe jodoh aku . My parents know about haikal already and tadi my dad ask me wether im serious with haikal ker tak. Coz sebelom nie my parents tak pernah suke aku ade mataer . I told my dad that im fucking serious with haikal . He ask me whats myplan for my future . I answer , " kejer , collect duit ,kawin nan haikal! " . yup2 , seriously i ckp cm gitu pat my dad. Dier pon ckp "if like that , blajar agame betol2 " . Now im super happy coz my parents dah tau pasal myr/s with haikal . actually i dont care if they suke ker tak . Coz no one can stop me with haikal . He's mine until im dead . Sayang if you reading this . I sayang you byk2 tau ! (:
My goal :
1) Collect duit byk2 .
2)Blaja agame .
3)Blaja masak -.-
4)5 years later - Kawin nan haikal ! weeee~
5years eh syg ? haha ! Insyallah 5 tahun later .
okey byeeeeeee.