Monday, March 1, 2010
♥ 9:42 PM
How to get fat eh ?? I try tapi tak boley sia . I got High metabolism . Meaning my body burns calories more quickly . Then how sia like that ? I should eat food yang high in calories , kene makan byk~ skali . Like pasta , bread , Fats like dairy foods and high in protein like meat and eggs . Im doing research nie . haha ! semangatnyer aku . website nie pon kate , take beer or wine with each meal . And sleep for 4 hrs immediately following each meals. eat potato chips or ice cream immediately after waking up from the 4 hrs sleep . Then repeat cm gitu all the way . I can do sume tuu except the beer or wine drinking ah . Hmm . how eh ?? try ah .okey bye !