Monday, March 8, 2010
♥ 7:58 AM
Problem with love belom abis agy i should say . He still sindir2 aku . and i just hate it ! Like , i dah mintak sorry and speak the truth but he still want to drag the matter . Please stop already . hais ! I know its my fault , im sorry . I tak buat agy . I setie pat you sorg jekk . Oh yarh , you dah tak cayer . hais ! I dah out of words ,really. I tak tau ape nak cakap pat you agy . Hais ! See braoe brape i sigh . It means im really , really ,really sad ! hais ! okey , enough already .
Carik kejer . Hmm . I tak tau bile coz i don't have any money to topup my ezlink . Yup , Im really broke right now . Topup ezlink pon aku tak mampu sia . I really hate to see my step dad face now . I don't why . Mcm menyampah giler sia aku . and aku rimas dudok dalam rumah nie . -.-
whatever , i just do my own stuff .
Pics ! lets go!



haha! Lame sak aku . Bye !