Monday, April 5, 2010
♥ 9:00 AM
Today fidah , kakak and me go check up at raffles medical clinic pat changi airport . Kene X-ray , urine test and eye test . Everything is perfectly fine . I never thought my left eye terok sia . Fidah need to buy a new specs . Tmrw , mesti gy cisco nyer building pat paya lebar kul 8.45 mesti sampai . Pagy giler sia . Cb ! Need to sign Letter of appoinment . I got a job ! (: Hopefully this job can last long . Amin !
This sat is haikal last day of work . Dah jadi budak skola alik . haha !
Yesterday is my 4 mths with haikal . Skejap jekk dah 4 mths . 4 bulan nie dah byk dah jadi , ketawe , sedih , marah , nangis . Sume ade . But no matter what , I will always be by your side . I love you alot lah haikal .
oh yarh , Awie clon you eh ?? haha ! walaopon you tak popular , you tetap my awie k ?? (:
I love haikal!