Sunday, October 10, 2010
Im not perfect . ♥ 6:40 AM
Have you ever feel that you're not good enuf for someone that you love and you just wanna give up ?? Thats how i feel most of the tyme . I've try to be perfect . I want to be very perfect but infact i ruin it and i didnt even realise it . I hurt your feelings most of the time but you keep loving me . and thats what i loved bout you . you love me . and right noe , i think im the luckiest girl ever live on earth . To have a BF that love me even if i've hurt his feelings . i've made a promise to myself that i will appreciate what he has done for me and i will enjoy every moment we're together . 7-8 years will happen honey . i promise , ermm even though you didnt really trust me . but seriously , it will . And i promise it will be the wedding of the year . 2018 - wedsing of the year goes to Haikal and Amyra . (:
I love you dear , so much ! 05/12/09 till eternity .